- There have been 69 Cup races held at Pocono Raceway.
- There have been 31 different race winners and 38 drivers have won the pole.
- 14 times the winner has started from the first position. Joey Logano was the most recent to do it – and the youngest as well - when he won the June race this year.
- Jeff Gordon and Awesome Bill Elliot each have five wins. Elliot and Kenny Shrader, five poles, both all-time bests.
- Mark Martin has 20 Top Fives and 34 Top Tens, all-time bests.
- Jeff Gordon has led the most laps with 957.
- Matt Kenseth has not had a DNF in 25 races.
- Logano is the youngest winner. He was 22 years and 17 days old when he won the last race here 6/10/2012. Harry Gant was 50 years, 5 months and 7 days old when he won on 6/17/1990.
- With its long staightaways and three relatively flat corners, Pocono is most similar to The Brickyard. So take a look at Loop Data for Indianapolis Motor Speedway when picking your teams. Newhampshire Motor Speedway also similar flat layout, though not nearly as long.
If you like stats – and you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t – check out all the NASCAR Loop Data stats for Pocono below.
Enjoy the race and good luck with you fantasy team.
- Noon ET Friday 8/3 First Practice on Speed
- 3:30 PM ET Friday 8/3 Practice on Speed
- 10:30 AM ET Saturday 8/4 Qualifying on ESPN2
- Noon ET Sunday 8/5 Pocono 400 live on ESPN