New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- The Sprint Cup Series has raced 35 times at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
- There have been 21 different race winners and 18 drivers have won the pole.
- The winner has started from the first position five times. Ryan Newman was the last one and he did it 7/17/2011..
- Jeff Burton is the all-time leader in wins with four. Ryan Newman is the all-time pole leader with six.
- Newman. Joey Logano, Joe Nemechek and Robby Gordon also got their first Cup series win at Loudon.
- Jeff Gordon is the top driver with 20 top fives and 29 top tens.
- Gordon has led the most laps with 1309.
- Mark Martin has 30 races with no DNFs.
- Logano is the youngest previous winner. He was 19 years, 1 month and 4 days old when he won on 6/28/2009. Martin was 50 years, 8 months and 11 days old when he won on 9/20/2009.
- New Hampshire is a one mile, relatively flat oval. It is very similar in layout – though twice as long – to Martinsville. It’s also similar to Indianapolis, though less than half as large. Look at stats for both Indy and Martinsville and also check out how your drivers perform at Phoenix and Richmond another flat one miler. Good luck.
- Noon ET Friday 9/21 First Practice on Speed
- 3:40 PM ET Friday 9/21 Qualifying on Speed
- 9:15 AM ET Saturday 9/22 on Speed
- 11:00 AM ET Saturday 9/22 Practice on Speed
- 1:00 PM ET ET Sunday 9/23 Sylvania300 live on ESPN
Below is the Loop Data before the first race at Loudon in 2009, if you want to compare.