- The 2012 Hollywood Casino 400 will be the 14th Cup race at Kansas Speedway and the second in 2012.
- There have been 9 different winners and 10 drivers have won the pole.
- Twice the winner has started from the first position. Jimmie Johnson was the most recent to do it on 9/28/2009.
- Johnson, Greg Biffle, Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart have two wins each. Johnson has three poles.
- Jeff Gordon has 8 Top Fives and Johnson has 10 Top Tens.
- Johnson has led the most laps with 503.
- Denny Hamlin has the most races without a DNF – nine.
- Ryan Newman is the youngest previous winner. He was 25 years, 9 months and 27 days old when he won the race on 10/5/2003. Mark Martin was 46 years, 9 months and 0 days old when he won on 10/9/2005.
- Kansas is a 1.5 mile moderately banked oval, very similar to Chicagoland. Look at Loop Data for Chaicagoland Speedway when picking your teams.
You can view 40 pages of NASCAR Loop Data stats by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. Then click here to go to our complete NASCAR stats pages for even more. It’s a stat geek’s heaven!
Race Weekend Schedule
- 12:30 PM ET Friday 10/19 First Practice on Speed
- 5:00 PM ET Friday 10/19 Qualifying on ESPN2
- 11:00 AM ET Saturday 10/20 Practice on ESPN2
- 1:30 PM ET Saturday 10/20 Practice on ESPN2
- 1:00 PM ET Sunday 10/21 Hollywood Casino 400 live on ESPN