Sonoma Fast Facts
- The Sprint Cup Series has raced 23 times at Sonoma.
- There have been 15 different race winners and 14 drivers have won the pole.
- 5 times the winner has started from the first position. Jeff Gordon was the last one to do it back in 2004.
- Gordon is the all-time leader in wins and poles at Sonoma with five each.
- Big Daddy also has 12 Top Fives and 15 Top Tens, all-time bests in 19 total races.
- No surprise that Gordon has led the most laps too with 437.
- Michael Waltrip never had a DNF at Infineon. Or Sears Point.Or Sonoma.
- Kyle Busch is the youngest previous winner. He was 23 years, 1 month and 20 days old when he won the race in 2008. Ricky Rudd was 45 years, 9 months and 11 days old when he won in 2002.
- Infineon Raceway is one of two road courses on the Sprint Cup schedule, the other being Watkins Glen so look here at Loop Data Stats for The Glen when predicting road course performance but I look at Pocono too, as it has similarities to the road couses.
You can view nearly 40 pages of NASCAR Loop Data stats, like those, by clicking on the link at the bottom of this page. Good luck with your fantasy team and enjoy the race.
- 3:00 PM ET Friday 6/22 First Practice on Speed
- 6:40 PM ET Friday 6/22 Qualifying (TV @ 11:00 PM ET on Speed)
- 12:30 PM ET Saturday 6/23 Practice
- 1:45 PM ET Saturday 6/23 Practice (TV @ 11:00 PM ET on Speed)
- 3:00 PM ET Sunday 6/25Toyota/Save Mart 350 live on TNT