Auto Club Speedway
- NASCAR has held 22 Cup Series races at Auto Club Speedway. There have been 14 different race winners and 15 different drivers have won the pole.
- Just one race has been won from the number one starting position. Jimmie Johnson was the one to do it on 8/31/2008.
- Jimmie Johnson is the only five-time race winner here. Kurt Busch has three poles.
- Johnson leads all drivers with 12 top fives and, along with Matt Kenseth, J J has 13 top tens.
- Jeff Gordon has finished on the lead lap 18 times. Mtt Kenseth has not had a DNF in 19 races.
- Kyle Busch is the youngest Bristol winner so far. He was 20 years, 4 months and 2 days old when he won the race on 9/4/2005. Rusty Wallace was 44 years, 8 months and 15 days young when he won on 4/29/2001.
- Auto Club Speedway is a Speedway type track in the On Pit Row stats. Speedways are defined as more than one mile in length but do not include Daytona or Talladega (Restrictor Plate tracks are different). ACS is a two mile, high banked track, very similar to Michigan Speedway. It’s also fast, so drivers who do well at Las Vegas, Texas, Atlanta and Charlotte also tend to do well here. Check Loop stats on those tracks as well.
Look for 40 some pages of NASCAR Loop data stats by clicking the link at the bottom of this page. And refer to our massive NASCAR statistics page on Auto Club Speedway.
- 3:00 PM ET Friday 3/23 First Practice – on Speed
- 7:00 PM ET Friday 3/23 Qualifying – on Speed
- 12:30 PM ET Saturday 3/24 Practice – on Speed
- 3:30 PM ET Saturday 3/24 Practice – on Speed
- 2:30 PM ET Sunday 3/25 Auto Club 400 live on Fox